Thursday, December 15, 2011

Goals for 2012

So for 2011 I made a goal sheet for the year and posted it for my husband and I to see everyday. We actually completed almost all of our goals! The only one we didnt was to save $1000 bucks. We had a good amount saved throughout most of the year but things happened and well its all gone now. 

 I made my goals for 2012 they are as follows

Loose 35 pounds
Now with that being said I know you might be thinking why not more? Well for a couple of reasons one being I want to loose the weight the right way and change my whole house to healthier things. I have made some changes, just not enough. I have lost 25 pounds and gained 5 back this holiday season.  I have used the excuse of having so many kids its hard to not buy chips, make goodies and to hear them complain just give them the bad stuff. Watching my 5 year old scowl at me for suggesting carrots or an apple for snack today made my mind up we all need a change, I am only helping them. I have been over weight all of my life, teased throughout school and have had low self esteem but now is the time for change and this WILL happen. 

Get 4 more house to clean
This shouldn't be a problem.


Exercise twice a week
 I like to exercise and always get off to a good start and then slowly just stop. I figure twice a week is manageable weather its mowing the lawn or exploring my new neighborhood.


Hit 200 sales in my Etsy shop
 This is a cake walk :)


Make 20 dolls that are sell-able
I know I can do this. I have been practicing a lot and I am getting pretty good if I do say so myself.

No fast food
We dont eat it often but this will help with money and our waistlines.

Blog twice a week
I want to give the blog up, I feel like its going no where but I will give it a little longer and try to make the best of it.  

Thats it, I hope all of you who are setting goals the best of luck! What are your goals, dreams?? Please share.

No comments:

Post a Comment